Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Shetland Ponies For Sale I'm Looking For A New Horse, Please Help?

I'm looking for a new horse, please help? - shetland ponies for sale

I grew up with horses all my life I'm not afraid to try something new to them. I have 4 of them a good Shetland Pony: The following was a Shetland / Wales was very nice, my neighbor is a 12hh palomino ON, pony and now I have a 13.2hh Welsh section c. Now they are from the classes for which I want to do, it is a very sad sale for me = / but it's better for her if she goes somewhere else, as if instead of fixing or maintenance as the other 7 and ponmys horses. I wonder what kind of pony / horse in show jumping and cross country well. I'm just a big 5.4ft nothing to please, perhaps a race that is about 14.2hh what is the best race? I thought the new forest .. = / Btw I live in Scotland

2 comments:

Abby K said...

Oh that is sad, as if I sell one of my horses: (
Quarter Horse, Paint, Arab (excellent skiing and some are really good) in jumps

Here are some pages you can find a new horse and / or sell your horse
www.equine.com
www.equinenow.com
www.equinehits.com
www.dreamhorse.com
www.horsetopia.com

__A_YAHO... said...

Id go well a quarter mile horse gently and softly, and can be in either English or Western. Paint Horses can be an attitude, sometimes

Post a Comment