Saturday, January 30, 2010

If I Have Premature Menospause Can I Still Have Baby What Is The Cause That Provoke A Premature Onset Of Cervical Dilatation If The Mother Slipped On The Floor?

What is the cause that provoke a premature onset of cervical dilatation if the mother slipped on the floor? - if i have premature menospause can i still have baby


My patient was a premature baby after delivery exprienced because he slipped on the floor at home.

9 hours after the incident expreince appearance of a premature birth.

In my above, is what "special" because it causes the premature start of cervical dilation of my patients?

HP gave birth to a healthy daughter.

Note: Please let your hand. Thank you:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have an answer, but can be found in the position to another specific to this site: http://www.americanpregnancy.org. I think it may fall on an autonomous response to stress at which the body is suddenly dumped into the system have been afraid adrenaline.

Post a Comment