Friday, January 22, 2010

Hiking Shoes Uk Walking Shoes, UK?

Walking shoes, UK? - hiking shoes uk

Someone knows where I found a pair of hiking, light hiking / approach shoes, Not (are) leather in the United Kingdom can buy?

Vegan shoes I have tried, but excessive sweating. I do not want too much money (to spend no more than 50 pounds), but I am all day and walk a few hundred miles per year at work and the need for something comfortable.

This summer, mens, casual style. Recommendations appreciated!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I know nothing about the United Kingdom know, I would recommend a shoe lover, but. See if you Dunlop Volleys Dunlop KT26 received or, if its cheap good shoes comfortable leather is not much grip, slides, unlike many shoes that look impressive, but. You are going to be my first choice anyway.

hey said...

Fraser House

hey said...

Fraser House

waljac61... said...

Check Echo.

Post a Comment