Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Panasonic Portable Cd Bad CD Or Bad Players?

Bad CD or bad players? - panasonic portable cd

I bought one of the best in their faces. It is 79 minutes 27 seconds ... long enough. He played well, except the last song. The CD player, a portable Panasonic, stood in the middle of the song. I have the Bose, which played up to perfection, the same thing with my JVC boom box, no problems. I have tried my other portable CD players, including Panasonic, not to play but the last song. The same thing with my DVD player.
SO ... I'm back copy for another. Results of the same! In addition, you can not play on my Windows Media Player.
It is the strangest thing. I have never had such a case with one of my DVDs.
Therefore, it could be the operating time of the disc, the company has a bad press, or the players?
Thank you for your contribution!

3 comments:

haha183 said...

I have done. Some Panasonic recognize some albums or parts of the plate. recommend a CD player.

Kaleas said...

I would say that the players themselves. Some players act funky with CDs. While it is somewhat surprising that even WMP can play, well properly from the CD "usually play things. Because you took the CD and even change a new one that closes the disc itself.

I hope this helped a little. p

©rojoe® Retired From Y!A said...

Bad CD!

Post a Comment